In this position you are responsible for managing/reviewing and overseeing the accounting and reporting for all European and Asian Ranpak entities.
Ranpak is the leading manufacturer of paper solutions for protecting products during storage and shipping. The constant development and improvement of materials and system solutions have earned Ranpak a reputation as an innovative leader in the packaging industry. Ranpak was founded over 40 years ago in the US, and has developed into a truly global company. The European head office is located in Heerlen.With over 500 employees worldwide and an extensive distribution network, Ranpak is one of the world’s fastest growing manufacturers in the packaging industry.
· Performing of the Financial & Reporting closing process of all Project administration.
· Performing the monthly financial closing process to guarantee proper Financial Statements.
· Performing the monthly closing and reconciliation of the Cost Accounting Administration.
· Monthly reporting for Management Team and Ranpak Corp.
· Financial Control for all Ranpak BV entitities
· Cost Control for all Ranpak BV entitities
· Responsible for managing operational data and ensuring data integrity and accuracy
· Assist in Budget process
· Assist in Annual Reporting (Dutch GAAP-IFRS)
Do you have a bachelor degree in Accounting, with 3-5 years working experience, excellent analytical skills, knowledge of USGAAP and IFRS, proven knowledge of Dutch statutory reporting, advanced knowledge of MsOffice, Hyperion Financial Reporting and ERP systems (preferable INFOR LN) and do you have, besides good knowledge of the Dutch and German language, an excellent command of English?
We can offer a competitive base salary. A result based bonus as well participation in a pension fund and collective health insurance are also part of our remuneration system.
Working for Ranpak means working for an international dynamic organization that has proven to be successful and in which employees can develop their personal careers.
Guy Vroemen +31 (0)88 0224010 of +31 (0) 6 46 15 39 65
Hier kun je je inschrijven. Het spreekt voor zich dat wij jouw gegevens met respect en vertrouwelijkheid zullen behandelen.Ik wil mij inschrijven!