For our customer ESE we are asked to recruit and select candidates for the role of Financial Accountant. The role is ideal for a person with a finance education and around 10 years experience and who would like to work in an international-, head office environment within a small team of highly educated professionals.
About ESE ESE is Europe’s leading manufacturer of temporary storage systems for waste and recyclables. The company has over 80 years of experience and has 3 production locations in Western Europe and over 15 sales offices. The company has a decentralised structure with a holding company ESE World BV in Maastricht-Airport. The holding company at Maastricht-Airport contains several centralised functions including Group Finance. The Finance team supports and guides the country organisations and rolls out internal and external requirements. Furthermore ESE World BV is responsible for consolidation, tax, external reporting and internal reporting to shareholders and other stakeholders.ESE is part of the RPC Group plc. which is listed at the London Stock Exchange and employs about 25,000 employees, has operations in 34 countries and had a revenue of GBP 3.7 billion in fiscal year 2017/18.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
1 Accounting tasks related to:
a. Accounting/bookkeeping in SAP for ESE World BV as a Holding, including budget/forecast etc.
b. Consolidation and reporting tasks in HFM, Cockpit and Cognos;
2 Management of the Insurances portfolio;
4 Back-up for the cash management and treasury related functions
1. BsC level or MsC level in finance with a minimal of 10 years experience.
2. Several years experience within a production environment.
3. Proven capability in accounting and experience with ERP applications.
4. IT comprehension, preferably in SAP, Excel, HFM/Cockpit.
5. Preferably some experience in Cash Management.
6. Good language skills verbal and written in English and preferably in German.
7. Communication style can be described as outgoing and pro-active.
Hier kun je je inschrijven. Het spreekt voor zich dat wij jouw gegevens met respect en vertrouwelijkheid zullen behandelen.Ik wil mij inschrijven!